There are a number of reasons to get an air compressor, but mostly for manufacturing and industrial purposes for various chemicals. It can be used for inflating tubes in rafts, canoes, tires kayaks, etcetera. It can also be used for driving nails to the wall, or for application of smooth and even paint across different kinds of surfaces. It is also being used extensively in the auto repair industry.
In fact, to say that air compressors are useful is cutting it low. It has proven to be valuable in every aspect of making things work and making it very easy. That is why we have chosen five of the best-selling air compressors in the market, if you’re on the look-out for an air compressor that would meet and exceed all your expectations, then you have stumbled upon the right place.
Our first best air compressor review is for the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor. Find out what this bad boy has to offer.
Makita MAC700 Big Bore at a Glance
Here are the features that the Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor has to show off:
- Has a Low amp draw that can help greatly reduce incidences of tripped breakers as well as voltage drop that can be the cause of premature motor failure.
- Can substantially lower down the noise levels with its large 1,720 RPM pump, that can enable a greater displacement at lower rotations per minute.
- It also has a cast iron pump that comes with big bore cylinder and piston, which is combined with greater bore and stroke so it can give off maximum performance
- To minimize the wear, it has an oil lubricator that provides a cooler running pump
- Weighs 61 lbs.
- Measures 18” by 22” by 10”
- Is backed by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Makita MAC700 Big Bore’s Main Highlights
The Makita MAC700 Big Bore 2.0 HP Air Compressor has an engineered pump that comes with a cast iron cylinder that has a greater bore & stroke to give you greater compression, with faster recovery, but far lesser noise. It has a construction made completely of cast iron that is especialy designed to stand wear and tear even under the hardest and toughest job site conditions.
It even has an oil-lubricated pump which comes complete with a large automotive style filter so that the air intake will be increased for greater efficiency. It has a 2.6-gallon tank that can quite amazingly sustain an operating pressure of up to one hundred thirty PSI, & can also deliver up to 40PSI or 3.8 CFM & 90 PSI or 3.3 CFM.
This air compressor has a low AMP draw that can help you reduce those unfortunate instances of voltage drops or tripped breakers that can very well be the cause of premature motor failure. It also has its very own roll bar handle so its portable, and also has that additional protection for those really harsh jobsite environments. It’s got so many other features to offer, which can all prove to be very useful. And with the price that it comes with, this is a sure winner.